signers. Add your name now!
signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Johnathon was born at 18 weeks into my pregnancy and there for was not allowed to have a birth or death certificate and I don't think this is fair, Even though he was born under 24 weeks gestation he should be allowed a death certificate at the very least..........Johnathon was very much fully developed just really small...He had a heart lungs kidneys liver everything that makes a baby a baby...My goal is to make it pass here as well as to get a law passed that a baby born at 18 weeks regardless if passed before the 18 weeks gestational age is still called a Stillbirth only if the parent gives birth to the child...This is called Johnathon's Bill...
The official foundation of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day Canada
This supports the following,,
1. Families who experience pregnancy loss and infant death believe that their children should be entitled to recognition and remembrance.
2. To obtain a official day of remembrance for Canadian families who have experienced the loss of a child during pregnancy or shortly after birth.
3. To promote support, education, and awareness for grieving families who have lost children during pregnancy or shortly after birth.
4. To ensure that families who experience pregnancy and infant loss are not isolated in their grief.
5. In raising community awareness we can better support families who experience pregnancy and infant loss.
this one is for pregnancy and infant loss support
this one is the official October 15th Website
Johnathons Bill fan Page