STOP CLUSTER HOUSING IN RURAL MILTON!
I oppose cluster housing in un-sewered areas of Milton. (Milton residents only)
In signing this petition, I am:
- opposing any zoning changes, variances, or other methods that result in homes on less than one acre in un-sewered areas.
- opposing any zoning changes or variances that accelerate development.
- opposing community septic.
- opposing any and all sewer extensions beyond areas where sewer is already permitted.
- calling for reforms needed to make the zoning process citizen-centric.
- advocating for sensible enhancements to current AG-1 zoning to preserve Milton’s rural character.
- expressing my dissatisfaction with the influence of Special Interests in Milton.
- advocating for clean, competent, courageous and citizen-centric government.
- pledging to vote in elections against any Council Member that does not uphold the principles of this petition.
Note: The photo above is from the parcel across from Cambridge High School. There are 27 town homes being built. The parcel from rezoned from AG-1 to a higher density zoning that resulted in 3 time more homes being built here than would have been built under AG-1.