Hold OSA Admin Responsible
14 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
14 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
Oakland School for the Arts has been involved in a long list of human rights violations and must be held accountable. This list includes:
- bolting open doors to all student bathrooms to supervise student activity
- searching student's bags and person without probable cause or consent
- refusing to discuss a second gender-neutral bathroom for transgender/gender non-conforming students
- seizing property without consent
- limiting bathroom use and seizing phones during bathroom use
- regarding bathroom use as a "privilege"
- ignoring student needs for sexual harassment and assault awareness and reports
Sign the petition to stand behind the cause. OSA admin must see how their new policies harm their students.