Green Trails Residents Against the Variance Requests by Verizon
We, the residents of Green Trails Neighborhood insist that Harris County, and The Association of Green Trails Board Members maintain the regulations of Harris County regarding location of communication towers. SECTION 5.01- ISSUANCE OF PERMITS "Structure is not to be built within 300 feet or the height of the structure, whichever is greater, of a residential subdivision"
We oppose all proposed 5G towers (five locations as of 2/23/2020), and any future variance requests in our area by Verizon and it's agent KGI Wireless, INC located at 805 Las Cimas Pkwy, Building Three, Suite 370, Austin, Texas 78746.
See grounds for opposition below;
- We feel the variance requests for proposed 5G towers are not in the best interest of the public and our residents.
- We feel the variance requests for proposed 5G towers would not result in unnecessary hardship for Verizon.
- We feel the proposed 5G towers in the variance requests pose a health risk to ourselves, our children, and our animals as there are currently no scientific studies providing safety of the proposed 5G towers.
- We feel the proposed 5G towers will lower our home property values resulting in an economic hardship to homeowners of Green Trails.
- We feel aesthetically the proposed 5G towers will take away from the beauty of our neighborhood.
Sincerely, The Residents of Green Trails