Repeal The Punitive Halton Cat By-law
Please sign our petition which will be presented to the Mayor of the Town of Oakville in order to repeal By-law 2010-157 which prevents cats from being outside unattended if not restrained by a leash. How many cats have you seen on a lease recently?
1. This By-law allows anyone to trap a roaming cat. Think about the terror and the potential abuse of the animal.
2. This By-law gives some cat-haters the encouragement to trap, shoot or poison roaming pets.
3. Please help challange David Bird of McGill University to design a cat collar that alerts birds to a stalking cat instead of just complaining about a problem.
4. Help oppose the dictatorial stance of the of the Oakville/Milton Humane Sociaty (OMHS) by witholding your donations.
5. Help us bombard Johnanne Golder of OMHS (firstname.lastname@example.org) with complaints.
6. Let's petition sponsors and donors of the OMHS to consider what a cruel organization the OMHS is with respect to this By-law.
7. Stay tuned as to how you can lend your voice by picketing McGill University, OMHS and the Town of Oakville.
Sign up now and talk to your Vet. about supporting our Organization.