Stop the Madness at Hallsville Elementary School
The purpose of this position is to send a crystal clear message to the Superintendent of Schools for Manchester, NH that this type of behavior on the part of the school system and its affiliates is unacceptable, and that the Principal of Hallsville Elementary School, Ms Christi Michaud should be reprimanded forher role in this, as well as other abuses of power during her first year as the principal of Hallsville Elementary School.
The Hallsville Elementary School Handbook states that Principals are responsible to:
• Ensure a positive and safe school environment for students and staff;
• Communicate school rules to students, staff and parents;
• Enforce the Manchester School District’s Student Code of Conduct;
• Assume responsibilities for school rules being followed by his/her students;
• Communicate the discipline action taken with parents and involved staff;
• Maintain discipline and attendance files;
• Report all suspected illegal activities to police and the Superintendent’s office;
• Encourage and model exemplary behavior and attendance.
It is very apparent that Ms Christi Michaud has strayed the course in her duties to:
√ Ensure a positive and safe environment for students
√ Enforce the district's code of conduct
√ Encourage and model exemplary behavior
Here are links to learn about just the latest example of abuse lead by Principal Ms Christi Michaud at Hallsville Elementary School: