edible food at Cumberland house
Many of us believe that the food here isn't edible. We each pay $365 a week and are expecting some decent food, that we actually enjoy eating. We are hard working students and need to be eating 3 square meals a day, but the look and taste of the food puts us off completely off eating and we aren't getting the energy we need to learn. Many of us have experienced food poisoning and foreign objects. And if I'm not correct the food shouldn't be submerged in water/oil.