Earth Fare, Please switch to Halal!
Dear Earth Fare,
We would like to kindly request that you begin purchasing your Australian grass fed meat from a certified halal abattoir. Australia is one of the largest meat exporters in the world and is a world leader in halal meat production. So the decision should be easy and not costly.
We also kindly request that you provide the halal certification or the facility information, if you do choose to make the switch.
For your convenience, below is a list of halal approved abattoirs from Australia.
1. Mcphee Bros (Norvic)/ Certified by ICCV – Beef and Lamb
Establishment number 612
2. Castricum Bros/ Certified by ICCV – Lamb
Establishment number 3085
3. Tatiara Meat company / Certified by ICCV – Lamb
Establishment number 389
4. Swift Australia (Southern) / Certified by ICCV – Lamb, beef
Establishment number 688 (Did not visit but spoke in person to Halal supervisor)
5. Tasman Group Services (Swift) / Certified by ICCV – Lamb, beef
Establishment number 397 (Did not visit but spoke to Halal supervisor)
6. Kilcoy Pastural / Certified by SICHMA – Beef
Establishment number 640
7. Teys Bros Certified by SICHMA / – Beef
Establishment number 399
8. Country Fresh/ Peel Valley Exporters / Certified by SICHMA – Lamb
Establishment number 394
9. Southern Meats / Certified by SICHMA – Lamb
Establishment number 217
10. Wammco / Certified by the Perth Mosque and Mosque of Katanning – Lamb
Establishment number 572
11. T & R Pastoral / Certified by the Halal Supervisory Board of South Australia for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Establishment number 533 (Did not visit, but spoke to Halal Certifier)
Thank you for your consideration
The Muslim Community of Cleveland, Ohio.