Community Charter School
Presently, Traditional Methods Learning Center Of Maryland Incorporated is seeking to establish a charter school for levels K-12. Our purpose for establishing a charter school includes:
(1) Improving pupil learning in Baltimore City
(2) Increasing learning opportunities for pupils in special areas of emphasis (IEP, ESOL & AP)
(3) Instilling self-discipline and diplomacy,
(4) Incorporating creative instructional techniques and pedagogical approaches
(5) teaching leadership and Life skills.
(6) Year-long Learning Program - Summer activities included.
Pursuant to the Baltimore City Public Schools 2018 Charter School Application and Guidelines, a petition for the establishment of a charter school must be prepared and submitted to the School Board of Baltimore City Public Schools by or on behalf of the applicant. Thus, we are required to provide evidence of parental demand for the charter school equivalent to 60% of target enrollment (e.g., letters of support, signatures on a petition, etc.).
Our target enrollment is 500 students. We must provide evidence of parental demand for at least 300 students. Please everyone; let’s demonstrate to the School Board of Baltimore City Public Schools that we want to this charter school.
Peace and Blessings,
Traditional Methods Learning Center of Maryland Incorporated