Representation on the Brookline, NH Selectboard
With regard to the Brookline, NH Selectboard's June 19, 2017 vote to cancel the "TAP-2" Sidewalk/Trail project, this petition is to plead with The Board to:
1. Recognize their duty to represent the taxpayers/voters of the town,
2. Recognize that the taxpayers overwhelmingly voted for the TAP-2 Sidewalk/Trail project to be funded (80% grant, 20% Brookline),
3. Consult with the Selectboard-Appointed Sidewalk-Trail Committee on the project and the long-term plan (this includes the alternatives to the subject TAP-2 project that were considered)
4. Reconsider the cancellation of the TAP-2 project
5. Re-vote to support, affirm, uphold, and represent the decision of the Brookline taxpayers/voters and continue the TAP-2 project.