Allow unleashed pets in 'The Artist' courtyard
According to the Owners Corp rules, dogs & cats must be leashed while in the courtyard.
(e) A Lot owner or Occupier must control animals on Common Property including leashing dogs and cats
I would like to amend this rule.
Dogs & cats should be allowed to be unleashed in the courtyard providing:
- The owner is nearby
- They do not do physical harm or scare other residents
- They are not out at night time
- They are not soiling or urinating in the garden bed
- They do not damage common property
- They do not damage private property
- They stay out of neighbour's courtyards, unless the neighbour gives permission
Please sign this petition if you agree.