Toothless in Gloucestershire
SUPPORTING THE PEOPLE OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE TO CAMPAIGN FOR:
1. An NHS dentist for everyone
2. Reforms to the NHS dental contract that will encourage dentists to provide NHS treatments
3. Revenue to cover the 50% of the population that are unfunded by the government
4. NHS dental treatments to be free at the point of use
5. People to be prioritised before shareholder dividend - no more privatisation
6. An end to the two-tier system - hygienists, routine check-ups and preventative treatments must be a core NHS function.The picture of dental provision in Gloucestershire reflects the national picture of the gap between what is available and what is needed. But what is decided for Gloucestershire needs to take account of the experience and voice of the people of Gloucestershire in all our diversity.
Adding your name to this petition, and a comment on why this issue is important to you, will help make this a campaign that can’t be ignored.
Follow us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/glosteeth