We support Starbright Theater!
PETITION TO THE CITY OF CAMPBELL
We support Starbright School’s vision and goals:
- to offer arts education to students of all ages
- to organize book fairs, performances, educational and entertainment events, festivals and exhibits
- to bring art exhibits, plays, workshops, fairs and festivals from other cities to the City of Campbell
- to make its venue available to host art exhibits, plays, seminars, film screenings, meetings, festivals, book fairs, and community events
- to make its venue available to any group or organization, including those not based in Campbell
Affordable arts, and arts education opportunities for children are in short supply throughout the Bay Area. The arts in every form, and arts education, are the soul of a city. We support Starbright School’s mission to nurture the arts in Campbell.
We support a conditional use permit that includes such uses as “Community/Cultural/Recreational Center, Tutoring Center, Studio, Dancing and Live Entertainment” to clarify Starbright School’s right and the community’s right to use the multipurpose room for a wide variety of uses including book fairs, art exhibitions, performing arts showcases, music, plays, musicals, workshops, lectures, celebrations, community events, meetings, film festivals, etc. We support such a permit, to clarify Starbright School’s right and the community’s right to use the multipurpose room both during the day and in the evenings, both during the week and on weekends. We support such a permit, to clarify Starbright School’s right to make its multipurpose room available to the community, which includes groups and organizations both in and outside of Campbell.
Starbright School's venue is sorely needed in our community. We strongly support Starbright School’s efforts to enrich the city by offering a venue where multicultural events, music, dance, and the arts can be shared and enjoyed by the residents of our diverse community.
We hereby acknowledge our complete support for Starbright School's application for a conditional use permit at 1806 W. Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA and and urge the City of Campbell to give them full support too.
Additional information: Conditional Use Permit Fact Sheet