Support Frenger Aquatics
77 signers. Add your name now!
77 signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
- Las Cruces, New Mexico has only one enclosed lap swimming pool to serve 150,000 citizens.
- On September 8th, the pool hours will be cut by 50%.
- Today, August 28, 20202, Governor Michelle Lujan-Grisham lifted COVID restriction The state and Dona Ana County have met milestones for relaxing restrictions.
- Swimming is a healthy sport. Social distancing and chlorine disinfectant reduce or eliminate the threat of transmission.
- Instead of reducing the hours of operation, we request that the City of Las Cruces expand the hours until the new indoor pool is complete.
- We the undersigned ask the city to expand the number of hours that Frenger pool is in operation. We suggest Monday to Friday 5:30am - 7:30pm; Saturday 7:00am - 7:00pm.