SAVE CULTUS LAKE PARK: SAY ‘NO’ TO NEW DEVELOPMENT THAT DESTROYS THE PARK
We’re a group of concerned Lakers who know that residents have been misled in why — or if — development is “needed” at the lake. Here’s what you need to know:
- DID YOU KNOW THAT CULTUS LAKE PARK DOES NOT NEED TO UPGRADE ITS EXISTING SEWER FACILITIES AND TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE TO SUPPORT THE HOMES/BUSINESSES IT CURRENTLY SERVES?
- DID YOU KNOW THAT 79% OF VOTERS OPTED FOR ‘STATUS QUO’ — OR ‘NO’ — TO THE NEW DEVELOPMENT PLAN, SO WHY DOESN’T THE DRAFT PLAN RESPECT OR REFLECT THAT?
- DID YOU KNOW LAKERS WERE VOTING ON THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT PLAN WITHOUT ALL THE FACTS?
- DID YOU KNOW A ‘GARRISON’ STYLE DEVELOPMENT WOULD NEVER WORK HERE?
- DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE MORE OBVIOUS WAYS TO BRING REVENUE TO THE LAKE?
- DID YOU KNOW THAT ONCE THE PARKLAND IS GONE, IT’S GONE?
Reject the misinformation and fear tactics. Say ‘no’ to the current Official Community Plan. Tell the Board to stop destroying park land by signing this petition.