Petition to Disbar Angela Corey
Please sign this petition to disbar Angela Corey, Florida's Special Prosecutor in the George Zimmerman murder trial in Seminole County, Florida.
Short list of reasons why she deserves to be disbarred:
- Bypassed Grand Jury process in charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder.
- Ignored findings by initial investigators that Zimmerman acted in self-defense and that there was no evidence whatsoever indicating Zimmerman had committed a crime.
- Pandered to public race-baiting pressure instead of following the rule of law, by over-charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder despite the absence of any evidence that Zimmerman had committed any crime.
- Withheld evidence from the defense team, in violation of both civil and criminal law.
- Appeared POST-verdict on television -- after Zimmerman had been found NOT GUILTY by the jury -- and played a childish word-association game, declaring Zimmerman a "murderer," in defamation of his character and in violation of his civil rights.
Again, this is the short list, folks. Please sign the petition to stop this individual from practicing law and prosecuting cases in the United States of America. Thank you.
More background on Florida State Attorney, Angela Corey, and the George Zimmerman murder trial in Seminole County, Florida:
Is there a cause you really care about? Start a free petition like this one and make a real difference.
5 months agoSara Wetzstein United States5 months ago
5 months agoAlisa Semiens United States5 months ago
8 months agoOrlando Robinson United States8 months ago
10 months agoOrlando Robinson United States10 months ago
1 year agoTamika jackson United States1 year ago
1 year agoBridget Jackson United States1 year ago
2 years agoPimpis Zajoba United Kingdom2 years ago
2 years agoVladamir Mohammed2 years ago
2 years agojennifer kelly2 years ago
2 years agoDendoncker, Isabelle2 years ago
3 years agoDavid Cook3 years ago
3 years agoMarianne Potje3 years ago
3 years agoSharon Telfair3 years ago
3 years agoNicole M3 years ago
3 years agoLuis3 years ago