NEEDS OF THE RESIDENTS OF SHADOW CREEK
We, the undersigned, as residents of the community known as
Shadow Creek which is located in the county of Hays, state of Texas,
represented by the zip code 78610, and who are members of the home owners
association known as Shadow Creek Homeowner’s Association through payment of
dues verifiable by the addresses on this petition, hereby formally request:
1. A resident representative on the Board of Directors before December 2015
2. A covered pavilion in the play-scape area
3. Availability to the bathrooms with the key fob year round starting on June 1, 2015 with the monitoring of the use of said fobs
4. Firm open and close dates for the swimming pool, within a reasonable season and option for year round
5. Evaluation for better fencing around the pool area, possible increase to 12 foot enclosure as to deter trespassing
6. Established pool access hours before and after posted hours on a household request basis limited to adults over the age of 17 for purpose of exercise not horseplay or parties.
7. Evaluation for a second swimming pool to accommodate population increase to be estimated before March 2016 and installed within a timely manner after evaluation.
8. Fixing of the waterscape area inside the swimming pool before July 2015. This to include the regular treatment for fire ants in the grass and removal of broken furniture.
9. Two pool monitors for monitoring use at gate and use in pool with verification of fob use to disallow access without residency or resident accompaniment. Specifically on weekends and after school hours.
of fob entry by time stamp and video surveillance and enforcement of trespassing
laws set forth in the county of Hays with criminal prosecution.
11. Gating around the play-scape and or basketball courts accessible by key fob to reduce destruction of property and defacement of common area
12. Resurfacing and re-grassing the soccer field before November 2015.
13. Gated enclosure on east of soccer field for off leash dog area
14. Restructuring of the water run off for the hike/bike trail before June 2015
of lights on the hike/bike trail estimated before August 2015 and installed
before January 2016
A written response to the items requested in this petition is requested no later than Friday, the 15th of May, 2015. The response may be mailed to our representative at Southwest Management who will then share it with the community via email.