Sign This Indigenous Nationality Affidavit (Worldwide Public Notice)
I the person signing this petition understand that this is a other forum of public record statement of my declaring that I have came to the realization that I have history in america and am to returning to the ways of my ancestors from this day forward. All rights reserved.
Sign our Housing Petition as well https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stand-for-our-...
CCYR=City Council of Yahsharahla Republic Recognizes many tribal members are in danger of street violence, homelessness, hungry and starving families with children etc. Meanwhile others have assimilated to keep from being homeless. Many have sold their soul others have do something strange for a little change just to pay rent. When our people did not have rent to pay, expect to our families with our time in hunting, harvesting, making teepee and wikiups, fishing.
With all the strange events happening, We are committed to build safe and secure eco friendly villages for our tribes with all major cities and within the countrysides for access to all Americans.
Please sign our cause today!
- Youtube Channel: City Council of Yahsharahla Republic Channel News ヘ
- Call us: 916.750.4192
- Visit us: @ www.My-ob.com
Law Article 9
Indigenous peoples and individuals have the right to belong to an indigenous community or nation, in accordance with the traditions and customs of the community or nation concerned. No discrimination of any kind may arise from the exercise of such a right.
Law Article 13
1. Indigenous peoples have the right to revitalize, use, develop and transmit to future generations their histories, languages, oral traditions, philosophies, writing systems and literatures, and to designate and retain their own names for communities, places and persons.
2. States shall take effective measures to ensure that this right is protected and also to ensure that indigenous peoples can understand and be understood in political, legal and administrative proceedings, where necessary through the provision of interpretation or by other appropriate means.
1. Indigenous peoples have the right to the dignity and diversity of their cultures, traditions, histories and aspirations which shall be appropriately reflected in education and public information.
2. States shall take effective measures, in consultation and cooperation with the indigenous peoples concerned, to combat prejudice and eliminate discrimination and to promote tolerance, understanding and good relations among indigenous peoples and all other segments of society.
United Nations & Federal American D.R.I.P.S Law CCYR All Rights Reserved.