Let FDSC give hope to the ordinary Juan's dream of a better life!
This is an appeal to the SEC regarding their advisory on FDSC, as posted in their website. We would like to clarify and point out some truths about the company:
1. FDSC is not an investment company as it does NOT engage in the selling of securities or investment products.
2. FDSC is a multi-level marketing or MLM company that sells cosmetics and beauty products to its member and dealers at wholesale sets or discounted prices (distributor price)
3. Commissions are paid for every wholesale sets bought
4. Membership is not perpetual
5. FDSC has created its own unique marketing strategy that is incomparable to existing MLM strategies, hence it has attracted a lot of people to join. More than a company, at FDSC we are one big family.
FDSC has given new hope and opportunity to the ordinary Juan and Juana's - to be able to dream and aspire for their family and for themselves to have a better life. This has what the company was able to give to its members. But this hope and dreams are now becoming hazy and may just remain a dream because of the SEC advisory.
We appeal to SEC to consider the plights of their fellowmen that has been impacted by their advisory. If there were allegations or complaints against FDSC then we appeal to SEC to hear the company's side, for there are always 2 sides of the story. We appeal for due process to be accorded to FDSC as this has greatly impacted the livelihood of all its members.
As a show of solidarity among its members and dealers, and our belief in our company FDSC, we are signing this online petition so that SEC and whoever may reach this cause will know our plight and what we are standing for.
GOD BLESS FDSC!