Lancelin Tourism Park Support
173 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
173 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
To The President of the Shire of Gingin
This petition is to support the Gingin Shires proposal for a tourist/caravan park in Lancelin, Western Australian.
This development will help tourism in Lancelin. At this very moment affordable accommodation is very hard to come by. Lancelin is a beautiful town but without tourism and accommodation businesses will have further loss of sales resulting in business closure soon after.
The proposed development is to consist of -
127 caravan sites
32 ensuite caravan sites
32 camp sites
9 safari tent sites
15 drive through sites
26 chalet sites
39 park home sites
Grassed open spaces
& Recreational activities such as BBQ's, Tennis Court, Pool and Mini golf.
People seem to think the eco-system and sand dunes will be affected but
* The area is unallocated crown land with vegetation in a degraded condition
* No Wetlands are impacted
* Built infrastructure will be no higher than the existing coastal fortune
* No rare/endangered f,ora/fauna likely to be present
* Beach access will still be by paths north and south or park
* There will be 150M of Coastline foreshore reserve to be established between park and beach
Please sign our petition
Please support Lancelin and its growth
Elle Armitage, Rhonda Catchpole & Taryn Evans & The Locals of Lancelin