IMPEACH JONATHAN NOW
332 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
332 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
For over 4 years, Nigerians have been maimed, brutalised and killed under Jonathan's administration.
There are now more than enough reasons to impeach him. Here are only a few:
1) Incessant abuse of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, which has sworn to protect.
2) Failure to provide security in the country.
3) Corruption at industrial scale.
4) Economic sabotage.
5) Multiple crimes committed by his aides directly and directly without any action, including multiple massacres.
6) Rising unemployment without any action by the government.
7) Incompetence and failure to solve any of the problems of the country.
8) Other impeachable offences too many to list here.
For how long would we be held hostage by this callous regime? We are strongly calling on the national assembly to move for President Jonathan's immediate impeachment because he is:
* Dangerous to Nigeria,
* Dangerous to Nigerians,
* Dangerous to democracy,
* Dangerous to humanity.
Enough is enough!
SAVE THE LIVES OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS!
...AND IMPEACH JONATHAN NOW!!!
Comrade (Dr.) G. Praise