I Support Travis Garland
Please join Travis K. Garland's family as they stand up for Travis during this difficult time in lieu of the recent tragedy. Please read and consider signing this petition to support Travis. Whether you have known Travis for a short time or have known him for years, he needs your support. Travis' character is currently in question due to his recent actions. If in your heart you know Travis is a good person, you have seen his kindness and soft spirit, know of his generosity, true compassion and loving nature, please take a stand with us. Travis is a hard working individual whom also has goals of bettering himself in life, education, in society as well as spiritually. Travis has expressed great and tremendous remorse for his actions, which is why we are asking you to back him and stand by his side through this time.
Signing this petition means:
- You understand and acknowledge his actions were wrong and acknowledge the charges against him.
- You acknowledge the mistakes made by Travis, yet still care for, love and are willing to support him.
- Regardless of the future outcome, you will continue to love, and support Travis.
- You know and believe Travis is not a threat to society.
- You agree and stand by Travis, defending his character, attesting he is a kind hearted individual, genuine, caring, generous to others, always willing to help those in need, hard working, honest and a gentle person who would wholeheartedly never intend to harm another human.
- Most importantly: You will, in good faith, pray for Travis during this time as well as in the future after his release, encouraging him and praying for him to stay on the right path to being a good, faithful and law abiding citizen.
Please stand with us in giving Travis the support he needs.
"I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.” -Jeremiah 29:10-14