Reform Sunnyvale Temple
Sunnyvale Temple is a prime icon of Hindu Community, and it is where largest number of devotees have been visiting, praying, donating, associating for many years. It was a warehouse, it is a warehouse and will be a warehouse if we don’t become proactive toward change. Temple management had many donation drive advertisements in the local news papers, many "melas" and events for the benefit of Hindu Temple South Bay. Temple management has been advertising with a picture of temple that is not existent and never advertised with real picture of the temple. Temple management has been misleading the public by giving varied temple funds figure (i.e. temple management advertised $2.2 million in temple funds in May 2011 and about a million in temple funds now). Temple management never filed returns to IRS in the past 18 years.
1. Is this the kind of place you would like to bring your kids to associate the concept of a Hindu Temple with?
2. Did your kids ever wonder aloud as to why the temple is unclean & unhygienic?
3. Did you or your friends ever trip and fall from the patched carpets in the temple?
4. Did your kids or guests ever refuse to use the bathrooms at the temple?
5. Did you ever wonder what happens to all the donated food items like oil, dal & sweets?
6. Did you ever wonder what happened to all the money donated since 1992?
7. Did you know this temple was bought & paid by devotees donations?
8. Do you have experiences that you want to blog & signup for, if so go to http://www.hindureforms.com
If you are concerned with any of the above then STOP DONATING & let us work together on this online petition which will be forwarded to California Attorney General, local elected officials, local city & county Governments for further actions.
** Signing petition is free (after you click <Sign now> green button, it will prompt you for donation. This donation is for "IPetition" service provider and does not go to Hindu Temple SouthBay Reform committee)
** Your ID will remain anonymous