CNSA at UFV
Please indicate your Program (BSN or PN) and Year (1,2,3,4) in the comment section when you sign. This information is collected so that we can see how interest is distributed across the program.
Our goal is to demonstrate that there is significant student interest in registering UFV's Nursing program as a chapter member of the Canadian Nursing Students' Association (CNSA). UFV is 1 of 3 schools in British Columbia who is NOT a part of this amazing organization!
WHAT IS THE CNSA?
CNSA is a national organization representing the voices of Canadian nursing students. CNSA's goal is to increase the legal, ethical, professional, and educational interests of nursing students and is actively dedicated to the positive promotion of nurses and the nursing profession as a whole (CNSA, 2016).
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
- Networking Opportunities - Through CNSA, you can collaborate with students across the country, and establish personal and professional relationships with like-minded individuals.
- Professional Growth & Development - The CNSA provides opportunities to attend conferences, stakeholder events, exclusive workshops, and scholarly showcases.
- CNSA Committees - Are you passionate about diversity? Research? What about global, community, or Aboriginal health? Joining a CNSA committee allows you to contribute to nation-wide projects.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Exclusive Awards & Scholarships.
- Free access to NURSEONE, an educational resource.
- 25% off NCLEX-RN PASSPOINT, a personalized system designed to help students prepare for the NCLEX!
- Access to an online peer-reviewed nursing leadership journal.
- Reduced group insurance rates for home, auto, pet and travel insurance.
IS THERE A FEE?
The fee for CNSA will be included annually in your Fall tuition. It is $10 for full-time students, and $6 for part-time students. This fee is reduced to $5 in the first two years that school joins as a Chapter Member.
QUESTIONS? Email <email@example.com>