Change to examination policies
1) Webcams: Invasion of privacy, some are abroad with poor internet connections, some are in lockdown with their families and have young siblings, some simply don't have webcams. Not all EAHM collegues adhere by this, it's not fair. It's uncomfortable for women especially the ones that wear hijab.
2) Students may not feel comfortable doing an exam while webcam is on, as they may feel that they are being watched the whole time and this will lead to lack of concentration.
3) Homes do not make for appropriate exam conditions since some students do not have their own private room, hence exam length and time should be adjusted accordingly or canceled for fair grading.
4) Backtracking should be enabled since exams questions will be shuffled and we might get stuck at the first question and shouldn’t have to make the decision of totally losing the points or wasting time attempting it
5) There's a chance of laptops crashing during exams and internet signals disconnection. Therefore, an alternative in assignments might be a better solution.
6) We need to be able to drink water and write down calculations as well and the camera will detect if we even look to the side.
7) As students we expect to have our opinion taken into consideration before purchasing and implementing a new system. We were surprised by the news especially 4 days before the commencement of exam week.