CBTP Shuttle Service
75 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
75 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
A motion was passed in the recent AGM Meeting held on 26 Nov for termination of the Clover Shuttle Bus Service with a last day of the operation on 31st Dec’16.
to date, many residents have expressed concern over the decision and have requested that the motion be revoked with reasons cited below (not exhaustive)
- Usefulness of shuttle during times of heavy rain
- Kids travelling to the MRT
- Elderly travelling to Junction 8 for marketing and shopping.
- Fellow working adults leveraging the service as part of their morning commute for work.
Others have also conveyed unhappiness on the way the motion was passed. Here are various examples (not exhaustive)
- discontent with the way the motion was passed and the way it was presented in the Agenda.
- Lack of analytical time provided for deciding such an important agenda item.
- No mention of any correlation regarding increase/decrease of MF with the Shuttle Service.
In lieu of above, We, Residents of Clover by the Park hereby strongly petition against the cancellation of the Clover Shuttle Service, and vote to retain its current operational status quo.