Business Associations Call for Immediate Tax Relief
819 signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
- Whereas the City Budget 2016 introduced large tax increases;
- Whereas the introduction of a new vacancy tax will further raise commercial tax bills and deter development; and
- Whereas City spending has exceed the rate of inflation for the past several years.
Business associations include:
- St. John’s Board of Trade
- Restaurant Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (RANL)
- Destination St. John’s
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Downtown St. John's
- Building Owners and Managers Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (BOMA NL)
- George Street Association
- Canadian Home Builders Association Newfoundland and Labrador
We ask for your support by signing our petition.