Sustain and Protect Medicaid Funding
signers. Add your name now!
signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
ABOUT the non-profit organizations that created this petition:
We're a committed group of people who work for organizations that want to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities and economic disadvantages.
We, the undersigned, ask Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker to take a pledge to make Medicaid services a funding priority. These services support older adults, people with disabilities, and people with incomes below the poverty level.
NOTE: PLEASE IGNORE After you sign this petition, you will be directed to a page that asks for a contribution. It is a request to support the free software we are using for this petition. You are not obligated to make any contribution.
* Access to Independence
* AFSCME Councils 24, 40 & 48
* Alzheimer’s & Dementia Alliance of Wisconsin
* Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups
* Community Alliance of Providers of Wisconsin
* Community Living Alliance
* Disability Rights Wisconsin
* Lori Knapp Companies
* Mental Health Center of Dane County
* NBC-15 Barclay Pollak
* Rehabilitation For Wisconsin
* Residential Services Association of Wisconsin
* SEIU Healthcare Wisconsin
* Wisconsin Assisted Living Association
* Wisconsin Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
* Wisconsin Center for Assisted Living
* Wisconsin Direct Caregiver Alliance
* Wisconsin Health Care Association
* Wisconsin Long Term Care Workforce Alliance
* Wisconsin Personal Services Association
* Wisconsin Quality Home Care Commission