Bring back the REAL Wally West
54 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
54 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
In the New 52, Wally West because African-American. That might now seem like a problem but here are some points that might change your mind:
1. This character existed since 1959. He was the first Kid Flash and when Barry died at one point, he became the Flash. He was the Flash for decades and the Flash that many people grew up with. You can't just change him.
2. He's one of the only male superheroes with red hair (the most well known).
3. He's one of the only superheroes with two happy parents that are alive and together. Now they both left him.
4. He's the comedic relief and funny and light hearted and whatever. Now he's dark, mean, dull and a gangster.
5. If you want to be more racial then A. You have a lot of black characters, make and Asian or something. B. You can't take a character that has so many fans and exists this long and just change him like that. C. There's already a black speedster. You could've introduced him instead of Wally as the 'blue flash' (what he is in the comics now)
6. All the fans would've perfected Wally wouldn't have appeared in the comics, wait five extra years, than to see this totally different character take his name and pretend to be him.
Even if you don't read comics, don't like comics or the Flash or have no dies what I'm talking about, please sign this petition and help us fans with getting our beloved character back.