Be Smart, Don't Start
54 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
54 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
November is Healthy Lung Month!
Get the facts:
- Teens who start vaping are 3x more likely to start smoking cigarettes.
- Vape companies advertise vaping as an alternative to smoking but don't mention the same harmful chemicals in vape products.
- Nicotine is an extremely addictive and poisonous chemical found in tobacco and vape products.
- It's OK for us to eat all of the flavorings like cinnamon, fruit punch, or vanilla, but it's NOT OK for us to inhale them because these flavorings are toxic to our lungs.
- Using nicotine during your teens increases your risk of future addictions.
Sign the pledge to stay away from vape and tobacco products!
Need help quitting? Text QUIT to 47848
For more information contact Ms. Mennuti, Student Assistance Counselor.