Ask.fm - Old Design and Major Changes
Our goal is simple: We want the old design back! And more:
Why? We don't like it.
- Users no longer have an individual frontpage with an unique design. Everything is just plain white.
-Without the stream, new users have it really hard to give their answers an audience or to find friends. The only option is to share your answers via Facbeook, Twitter or VK. Ask.fm is not big or important enough for users from another social media. It worked many years ago, in combination with the stream. But not in 2015
- You copied the mobile version 1:1 and it's not optimized for Windows/Linux
- You NEVER listened to user feedback. You dont even know what we, the core of ask.fm, want. You never asked us. But there is this text in your Support Center: "We always welcome user feedback, and believe it or not, ASKfm has made adjustments based on suggestions from our users! So feel free to send a note to our Support Team. They'll be happy to pass along any feedback you have to our Product Team!" - NO?!?
Other BIG problems since a few years:
- Answers get deleted without notification. You get warnings without knowing why and maybe get banned. You never know the reason.
- Blocked users can see your answers, follow you and publish hate on their profile.
- There is no way in restoring your answers if you got banned. users got banned many times without notification and all of their work was gone. Forever.
This is such a long list and we could go on and on. All you do is programming a new design, that doesnt improve the user experience. It makes many things worse. You even removed a lot of features.
It seems that the Company behind ask.fm has no interest for the community. Maybe we can change something with this petition.
Share this Petition! Let us, for the first time, achieve something as a community!
Contact https://ask.fm/ManlyEmu or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or if you want to support this petition.