Amend Ellsworth Avenue Parking By-Law
44 signers. Add your name now!
44 signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
We, the residents of Ellsworth Avenue, request that the City of Toronto implement the following parking by-law changes:
- Remove the current bi-weekly flipping of parking and affix parking onto the south side of Ellsworth Avenue (Permit Parking Office confirmed the south side of the street has more parking spots).
- North side of Ellsworth Avenue between Vaughan Road and approximately 100m to the west (approx. up to 22 Ellsworth) to be a no stopping zone to ensure no blocking of the street.
- North side of Ellsworth Avenue between approximately 100m west of Vaughan Road westward to Wychwood Avenue be no parking at all times.
- South side of Ellsworth Avenue between Vaughan Road and Wychwood Avenue to retain the following by-laws:
- 1hr parking 10 am to 6 pm
- 2 hr unsigned parking 6 pm to midnight
- Permit parking midnight to 10 am