Support the Alabama immigration law
1762 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
1762 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
Alabama just passed one of the strongest anti-illegal alien laws in the country. What are they doing?
- Schools in Alabama are now required to check for citizenship.
- Police are allowed to check someone's citizenship if they have a reasonable suspicion they are here illegally.
- Illegal immigrants may be held without bail.
- State courts may not enforce contracts made with illegal aliens.
- It is a felony for an illegal immigrant to do business with Alabama.
- It is a misdemeanor for an immigrant not to have immigration papers with them.
This law should be enacted in all 50 states.
Sign our petition to tell Congress we support what Alabama is doing and we want our Representatives in Washington to let all 50 states fight illegal immigration in the same way.
We are tired of politicians not securing our borders and allowing people to come, stay and work in our country illegally.
Tell Congress we are tired of them ignoring the will of the people, by ignoring the very laws they are sworn to uphold.
Tea Party Nation