SIGN THE PETITION AGAINST YOUR CONCERNS TO THE AUTHORITY OF GARDEN HIGH SCHOOL, KOLKATA [Please don't share the matter outside Garden High School]
You have already known that a long waiting common platform for the guardians of GARDEN HIGH SCHOOL, KOLKATA was already started to functional to build a healthy relationship between School Authority and Parent Community (as an important stakeholder). On the basis of discussion among us, a significant number of guardians raised and submitted their concerns via designated GOOGLE FORM. As per decision, we will initially send a formal letter to the concern authorities of the GARDEN HIGH SCHOOL, KOLKATA immediately with maintaining all official decorum. We will share you the main summarized concerns of the above mentioned letter.
[Please don't share the matter outside Garden High School, Kolkata circle]
- School should not open till situation is normalizing for safety of children and a formal discussion should be held between School Authority and Guardians before reopening the school to review the practical based situation.
- Hiked session fees which were deducted should be withdrawn immediately as due to COVID-19 economic crises and as advice by State education minister, Govt. of WB.
- Adjustment of the enhanced tuition fees collected in last quarter with the tuition fees of the subsequent quarter.
- Transport charges which are levied upon us from April 2020 should be charged on actual expenses.
- Fees to be deducted by ECS in next cycle should be stopped on immediate basis until a formal discussion will be held between School Authority and Guardians nominated representatives.
- Arranging proper video conference facility for online classes during lockdown period in well planned manner using authenticated and reliable platform and announce well in advance.
- Payment of salaries to the teachers and staff members should be necessary as per respective government orders and student fees already submitted by the guardians.
- An urgent formal meeting is very essential between School Authority and Guardians nominated representative without any delay.
- School should be functional as per the statutory norms and guidelines of the competent authority.
- Stable and properly tracked GPS bus app with transportation system for safety of the students as per standard norms of the respective government/authority.
- Other kinds of fees like library fee, etc. should be revisited and considered during lockdown period. Books delivery charges during lockdown should be refunded.
- Proper infrastructural facilities as per standard guidelines, caring of children’s, syllabus coverage, examinations, etc. should be intimated with guardians.
- Proper, effective and time bound formal redressal system should be introduced.
- Guardian's representative as per standard norms from majority guardians consent should be formally accepted for healthy communication and relationship between School Authority and guardians’ community (as an important stakeholder).
We appeal to each and every guardian of GARDEN HIGH SCHOOL, KOLKATA to join us with this urgent campaign in getting justice for proper delivery of EDUCATION. Please sign and spread the petition strictly among the GUARDIANS COMMUNITY of GARDEN HIGH SCHOOL, KOLKATA. Your valuable support and cooperation in the above mentioned urgent matter will help all to proceed further.
With Best Regards
GARDEN HIGH SCHOOL, KOLKATA.