Stop the Corporate Developer Influence
WE, the residents of Ward 4, demand that our representatives support us in keeping Wal-Mart out of our community. Our goal is for Upper Georgia Avenue to thrive; not become a sea of abandoned buildings with a Wal-Mart at the center. The proposed Wal-Mart will:
• Prevent further economic development
• Depress the retail wages in a community
• Put small businesses at risk, reducing the number of total
• Increase traffic on already congested streets
• Decrease local residential property values
No comments yet.join the discussion
bookmaring service, Russian Federation2 years ago Are you a Ward 4 resident?: JbuDnWLxtsIOvnDN
Comments: EYPExU Thanks a lot for the article.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
Richard Johnson, United States2 years ago Are you a Ward 4 resident?: No
Elsie C. Fleming, United States2 years ago Are you a Ward 4 resident?: No
There are no highlights yet.