Since our consulate was attacked on September 11, 2012, Americans have been given little, credible information by our administration. The family and friends of the fallen in this attack have a right to answers for the lies, cover-ups and misinformation. What information are we demanding:
1) Why was American soil not armed and protected on the anniversary of 9/11?
2) Why was our embassy denied air and ground support?
3) Did President Barack Obama have information of the attack real-time? If not, then who did within the administration?
4) Was Secretary Rice directed by the administration to disseminate false information to news outlets?
5) Why for two plus weeks was the administration blaming an internet video instead of terrorists?
If you believe this administration owes the American people and the families and friends of the Benghazi victims an answer, we urge you to please sign this petition.
No comments yet.join the discussion
modular homes upstate NY, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation6 months ago
modular homes New York, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation6 months ago
seo service, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation6 months ago
There are no highlights yet.