nicholas fletcher 0

Zynga Inc. follow through with your promises of Claire's Flea Market

588 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
nicholas fletcher 0 Comments
588 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

How many of us love playing Farmville? We all do; What isnt to love about sharing an interactive game with friends? We all look forward to new features in this interactive game of virtual items. We love the market updates, and all the new trees, animals, and decorations. Sharing is what makes it fun, can we all agree on that? The not so fun part...The lies we have all received from the Support team at Zynga Inc of 699 8th Street, in San Francisco, CA 94103. We have all been promised Claire's Flea Market, promised that it was a slow roll out and that everyone would see Claire on their farm in the very near future. Only 30% of the Farmville Players hava actually gotten this feature, where Claire visits your farm every 3 days and purchases your unwanted items for Farmcash. The other 70%...left hopeless as Zynga announced that the feature has been discontinued. If this is allowed; allowing them to recant their promises, who knows what they will lie about next. This petition is a legal way to get them to follow through with their promises and stop taking advantage of players, please consider voicing your opinions and standing up for what we deserve.

Share for Success