Why final year exams shoudn't be Conducted #promote final year students
Shri. B. S. Yediyurappa ji
CM OF KARNATAKA
Shri. Dr Ashwathnarayan sir
Deputy Cheif minister of Karnataka (DCM),
To all ug & pg Universities vice chancellors
We request to promote all ug & pg final year students by considering the below problems.
As the government has decided to promote just the intermediate class students of colleges and universities
And has released a circular to conduct final year exams to all universities pg & ug courses
1. Why the exams shoudn't be conducted for final year students?
>As there were no classes(online/offline) conducted and no sufficient study material was provided from the college's.
2. What were the requirements for the students to be prepared for the examination?
1. Online classes
2. Study material
3. Proper explanation & clarification of doubts.
4. Giving updates about the classes to be conducted(by giving the information through what's app groups, college website).
5. Exact time table to be framed by the college's.
6. College's give the information to students regarding the due fee to be paid by the students but they do not provide any information regarding classes to be held (online), due to the pandemic situation.
7. If the students were not able to be pay the fee to colleges due loss of jobs & covid-19 situation, colleges do not let students to write internals (online) nor they let the students to present their project seminars & reports.
8. There are some colleges who conducted online classes but,
Many of the students are not able to attend the online classes due to unavailability of smartphones,laptops and due to poor networks students living in villages and towns.
9. Maximum number of colleges have never conducted any online classes (practical/theory).
10. Above requirements were never met or checked by the Universities, that the college's has followed their guidelines to conduct online classes or not.
Universities were concerned about the due fee to be collected from the students to manage their University bills and other facilities.
3. Why the students can't be present at the exam centers?
>Due to covid-19 pandemic situation.
>Non availability of transport services.
>It is to hard to get e-pass to private vehicles to travel,students who are from different states.
> students living in different states, districts & villages are unable to reach exam centers
> Parents and students are feared of the pandemic situation affecting the family and the students.
>Non availability of flight services students living in other countries
Bhutan,nepal & other North east state of the country.
4. What is the current situation in Karnataka of covid-19 pandemic to promote final year students?
1. No of cases in India 798,161+
2. No of cases in Karnataka 34000+
3. Number of cases each day in India 28000+
4. Number of cases each day in Karnataka 2200+
5. How the government is going to assure the safety of all the students who will be appearing for the examinations.
We request all the intermediate and final year both ug & pg students to support this petition to make this goal to promote final year students successful.
Shri Narendra Modi ji
Pm of india
For justice for all the students lives
For more updates regarding promotion of final year students follow me on twitter
Twitter id : @syedyasar56