War Against Corruption - Slum Dwellers
Support us to fight Corruption against known builders of Akruti pvt ltd & illegal approval on allottments by Government officers, causing loss of public property worth Rs.300 crore within M.I.D.C, Mumbai.
Years of strugggle by the social activist Mr. Digambar Ramchandra Rane, who investigated the malpractises before High Court, Mumbai. Brings us a Petition under PIL stating every claim right through RTI and notice of motion.
Though the culprits kept buying every person that came their way, waiting for more years doesn't count on our part
We Demand and Request from our Government/ Law/ PM :
- CBI enquiry.Quick action required.
- Having all prooved & clear statements, judgement isn't passed yet.Quick decision is required.
- Loss of public property worth Rs 300 crore should be returned with penalty.
- Corruption stands no place in our country, every person involved in this illegal activity should be punished.
- Mr.Digambar Rane's social cause should be given proper and quick justice giving notice to his health issues and mental stress that kept increasing all this while.
And so now we are asking for "Your Support".
SIGN and SHARE this PETITION to remove CORRUPTION FROM SOCIETY as well as our NATION.
For more details,
Facebook Page - War against corruption- Slum dwellers.