Vivian "Luxury" Rentals - PRISON
Vivian Luxury Rentals
75 Sterling Blvd.
Englewood, NJ 07631
ATTN: The S.Hekemian Group, LLC
We the tenants at Vivian Luxury Rentals; direct the attention to the following requests, questions and concerns and ask that they be taken into/under consideration given that the current rules and regulations do not reflect realistic needs/wants of the tenants.
- Courtyard should open until 11PM Monday-Friday (with the exception of quiet-time after 10PM) and midnight on weekends.
- Gym should be 24hrs during the week and midnight on the weekends.
- Spa should be close at midnight and/or not closed during the middle of the day (Monday-Friday) and Spa should be open 24hrs on the weekends.
- Pool should be open from from either 8AM-8PM (Monday-Friday: 12hrs) or 9AM-9PM on weekends.
- Lounge should be open until 11PM (Monday-Friday) and Midnight on weekends (Saturday-Sunday).
- Pool - tiles/cracks should either be fixed and/or replaced PROMPTLY (there shouldn't be either of those issues in the first place because the materials aren't even a year old).
- Elevators should be fixed, PROMPTLY and NOT three-weeks after the fact. (Regardless of who or what interrupted service).
- ALL amenities should be up and running without ANY issues: fire-pit still does not work to date. Outdoor kitchen TV - JUST, started to become up and running (July 2017).
- ALL CONCIERGE should be on the SAME PAGE as far as community rules and regulations go. Different shifts should NOT = different rules.
- Children ages 12 and under should NOT be considered "guests." Guests should also be accepted on the property other than Monday-Friday; ESPECIALLY, when employees who live in the community have been seen by numerous tenants with (2+ guests on the WEEKENDS).
- VALET services should be considered for the community because other FULL-SERVICE buildings in the area have valet services built into their monthly rent. This also helps keeping all tenants cars safe and secure because our garage gates and their openings are UNREASONABLY SMALL.
- Additional concierge/staff should be considered for hire because one-person cannot be in-charge of front desk, as well as attend too being in different places of the building at the same time when additional issues arise.
- Concierge should always be responsible for calling when visitors/guests arrive (checking I.D.'S and documenting both arrival and departure times). Deliveries of ALL kinds as well (especially food-deliveries).
- Tenatnts of whom accidentally lock themselves out of their apartment should be considered an "EMERGENCY," especially when maintenance BOTH HAS AND USES, "MASTER KEYS" in order to gain access too apartments when requsted by management. Locksmiths should NOT, have to be called when tenants are AWARE, that members of our maintenance team are currently residents in both the Vivian and Sheffield Apartment Buildings and that BOTH, buildings are owned and managaned by the SAME, companies.
- Outdoor furniture in the courtyard and furniture in the Lounge areas; should returned to its appropriate place both before groundskeepers shifts are over for the day and as soon as they've returned too work on the following day