Virginians Do Not Want to be Part of Millions March
Virginians for vaccine choice and freedom have spoken, collaborated and voted, we do not want to be part of the Millions March and respectfully request that the promoters remove Virginia from any and all of their promotional, marketing, and organizing materials / events. This includes, but is not limited to, Facebook groups and pages, Millions March website (including maps), Instagram, Amazon, etc.
Virginians feel the following:
1) We do not want to be associated with a name that has been used in the past by extremists to incite violence (i.e., Millions March in 2015 & 2017 sponsored by BLM and George Soros).
2) We feel that this march isn’t beneficial for the political climate in our state. It would actually harm us and this is our main reason for bowing out.
We hope that those on our side of choice and against mandates would respect the hard work that we have put into keeping our state free from mandates.
3) The day of the march is a very busy day in Virginia, with many back to school college events, several 5K races, and the end of summer celebrations by many Virginians and tourists who visit the state. They would not appreciate the intrusion and nor do we want to intrude.
4) Millions March promoters have listed Virginia’s capitol as the designated meeting place for the march. Our legislators are not in session. Our session ended months ago. The capitol will be used in other events on that day and we don’t want to be a nuisance to those who have been planning their events for almost a year out.
5) The Millions March promoters have been disorganized, riddled with conflict, have not vetted participants properly and have lacked the professionalism that Virginians want to be associated with.
6) We do not want to be the focus of any negative media, responsible for any violence or negativity that may come from Millions March.
We, the people of Virginia, have spoken and we demand that anything that associates us and our state to Millions March cease immediately. We are people of free mind, free will and inalienable rights, exercising our right to abstain from anything that we see as a threat or as a harm to our beautiful state. We ask that all who support Virginians choice to opt out of Millions March, please sign. Thank you.