Texans For Upholding Immigration Laws
To: Texas Governor Rick Perry and Members of The Texas Legislature
Ladies and Gentlemen:
As Legal Citizens of The United States of America and Residents of The State of Texas, We are
requesting demanding of you, our elected representatives to:
1. Uphold the immigration laws of this Country and State.
2. Stop placing the blame on the Federal Government for OUR immigration issues when you have done nothing to resolve the problems.
3. Recognize that as long as the illegal immigrants can get employment, education, healthcare, food stamps and Section 8 housing while being in this country and state illegally, there is nothing you can do to stop them from coming here. Stop these entitlements and they will leave.
4. Require Texas Businesses to use "E-Verify" and Create a penalty system for those who hire illegal immigrants and put them out of business.
5. Require at least 1 parent to be a citizen of the United States to give the child citizenship status to reduce the birth of “anchor babies” in Texas.
6. Cease entitlements such as Medicare, Section 8 housing and Lone Star Card for “Resident Aliens” since they are not citizens of the United States.