True Care for All American Combat Veterans
Please help American combat veterans get the proper medical treatment that the American Government promised to these men and women. American combat veterans that have fought in World War II to present day wars have not received proper medical treatment nor do they receive the proper pay for their disabilities. American combat veterans have to wait years for just for basic medical treatment and disability pay, but sadly, most combat veterans are not paid or treated for combat related injuries at all or are misdiagnosed or neglected by Veteran Affairs Hospitals. Let us help our American combat veterans by allowing the American people and all forms Government to recognize their needs for a better life as they earned this by sacrificing their lives on a daily bases for the American people.
This petition is help American combat veterans obtain the following the Veteran affairs and the American Government:
- All combat veterans prior and current disability ratings must be reviewed due to medical treatment through the Veteran Affairs Hospital scandal and all spouses and/ or next of kin must receive payment and/ or treatment that was or is entitled to them.
- Providing proper medical treatment within a month time frame after separation from the military.
- Providing proper pay and benefits no later than 6 months after separation from the military.
- Providing back pay for combat veteran’s disabilities from the time of separation to the time of their completed Compensation Decision.
- Providing combat veterans with an one-on-one legal representatives before the end of the veterans separation from the military for transitional help into the work force outside of the military.
- Providing home and housing care for combat veterans that are in a critical state of mind and/ or facing physical disabilities that limit the combat veteran from working and/ or are unable to adapt to the social norms of their culture outside of the military.
- Providing combat veterans with free dental care.
- Providing combat veterans with free medical care outside of the Veterans Affairs hospital if the combat veteran lives outside a 20 mile radius from their nearest Veterans Affairs Hospital.
- Providing combat veterans with one-on-one psychological counseling that is for the individual needs and provide these counseling’s no later than one month per-session.
- Providing combat veterans with free legal medical services incase of malpractice inside of the Veteran Affairs Hospital that the combat veteran feels he and/ or she has been mistreated or neglected.
- Providing sexual assualt counselling for male and femal service members immediately as well as providing legal representives for active and non-active military service members.
- Providing the spouses and next of kin that are related to their fallen combat veteran with financial support, medical support, and educational benefits from the Veterans Affairs.
If these demands are not be met or are ignored, we request that all members of the American Congress and the American Senate to either pay the combat veterans from their own pockets; including all personal and/ or business assets or all members of Congress and Senate must step down from their current positions and are no longer able to obtain any form of employment and will be denied full lifetime benefits that were entitled to them such as and not limited to; Health Insurance, life-time pay, personal security, education, tax breaks, and another personal benefit that was given. We also request all members of the American Congress and Senate to be investigated and tried by the Supreme Court of the United States for intentionally misleading and/ or giving false advertisement to the American people that follows under 15 U.S. Code § 54 - False advertisements and is defined as:
(a) Imposition of penalties
Any person, partnership, or corporation who violates any provision of section 52(a) of this title shall, if the use of the commodity advertised may be injurious to health because of results from such use under the conditions prescribed in the advertisement thereof, or under such conditions as are customary or usual, or if such violation is with intent to defraud or mislead, be guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction shall be punished by a fine of not more than $5,000 or by imprisonment for not more than six months, or by both such fine and imprisonment; except that if the conviction is for a violation committed after a first conviction of such person, partnership, or corporation, for any violation of such section, punishment shall be by a fine of not more than $10,000 or by imprisonment for not more than one year, or by both such fine and imprisonment: Provided, That for the purposes of this section meats and meat food products duly inspected, marked, and labeled in accordance with rules and regulations issued under the Meat Inspection Act [21 U.S.C. 601 et seq.] shall be conclusively presumed not injurious to health at the time the same leave official “establishments.”
(b) Exception of advertising medium or agency
No publisher, radio-broadcast licensee, or agency or medium for the dissemination of advertising, except the manufacturer, packer, distributor, or seller of the commodity to which the false advertisement relates, shall be liable under this section by reason of the dissemination by him of any false advertisement, unless he has refused, on the request of the Commission, to furnish the Commission the name and post-office address of the manufacturer, packer, distributor, seller, or advertising agency, residing in the United States, who caused him to disseminate such advertisement. No advertising agency shall be liable under this section by reason of the causing by it of the dissemination of any false advertisement, unless it has refused, on the request of the Commission, to furnish the Commission the name and post-office address of the manufacturer, packer, distributor, or seller, residing in the United States, who caused it to cause the dissemination of such advertisement.
Other Federal charges may be applied under the Federal law 18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights; that is defined as:
- If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or
- If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—
- They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
15 U.S. Code § 54 - False advertisements; penalties. (2015). Retrieved July 4, 2015, from https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/54
18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights. (2015). Retrieved July 4, 2015, from https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241