PETITION TO REMOVE CANINE CORRAL AT Four Seasons Beaumont
We, the below signed members of the Four Seasons Beaumont Homeowners Association hereby petition the Board of Directors " that the CANINE CORRAL dog park be removed from the location on Breckenridge Road " for the following reasons:
1. Proximity to Wildlife Preserve attracting wild life from the odors which will come.
2. Homeowners above the area will be within its rights to take legal action as they were sold the property with the understanding that nothing was to be constructed on this area.
3. Homeowners adjacent to this area will be effected by the noise and nuisance in violation of the CCRs - Sections___.
4. Inadequate PARKING will cause parking on the streets. Further the use of the parking at the Courts area will create a parking problem for users of that facility.
5. Potential Lawsuits and risk factors to injury to humans and pets will result in further lawsuits involving the HOA increasing our costs and dues.
6. Financial Impact will increase our HOA fee's and require further Reserves to cover the property.
7. Maintenance Costs to Grass, Clean up, Waste Removal, Odors and others not currently identified.
8. Required use of Management staff to monitor and control the number of users and issuing passes will create an additional burden on HOA staff.
There are many other reasons, as identified in the 23 RULES for usage of this Dog Park that this will create more problems that relief...