eddie starr 0

The President and Governors of the US : End Mask Mandates and ReOpen America Now!

10 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
eddie starr 0 Comments
10 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

In a CDC piece, using articles for over 70 years, proves that masks are ineffective:
“In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs [randomized controlled trials] that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks…”

“We did not find evidence that surgical-type face masks are effective in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza transmission, either when worn by infected persons (source control) or by persons in the general community to reduce their susceptibility…”
As many know, recently, the CDC updated numbers on actual covid deaths:
CDC: only 6% of COVID-19 deaths (9,210) were solely due to the coronavirus..."The other 94% had 2 to 3 other serious illnesses and the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age; 90% in nursing homes." Not the 180k (at this posting) deaths that we've been told. Only a little over 9k.

For that, small business have forever closed, while the Walmarts and Amazons have had profits soar. There have been a spike in suicides, alcoholism, and a plethora of other physical and mental health issues. While each life lost is sad, the collateral damage from these skewed numbers in inexcusable! We The People Demand The President and OUR Governors end mask mandates, and ReOpen America, without impediments from such a minute death count. How many other "facts" about COVID have been misrepresented? Our leaders need to investigate this, thoroughly!

Share for Success