Sushant Lok 2 & 3 MCG Takeover
Sushant Lok 2 & 3 is a private colony developed by M/s Ansals Buildwell ltd authorized by Haryana Government. The colony is built about 27 years back. The colony is yet to be taken over by Gurugram Municipal Authorities.
The colony is in shambles, with roads are broken, pavements non-existent, Garbage is strewn everywhere. Unauthorized and encroachments are there everywhere. Our requests to the state government, MCG, HSVP have fallen on deaf ears. The private colonizer is fleecing the residents on account of high maintenance charges and does not deliver the services. The electricity and water charges are also high for residents as compared to other HSVP maintained sectors. The electricity and water infrastructure is not augmented with an increase in population, as a result, these are insufficient for residents.
Thru this complaint, we seek appropriate attention by State and District administration to take over the colony as per norms. (27 Years of a private colony has non existed anywhere). We also understand the Private colonizer has not taken the Completion Certificate as there is no pressure from the state government.
The issues faced by residents are:
1. Roads - Pathetic Conditions.
3. Storm Drainage
4. Electricity - Frequent power Cuts and Major Breakdown on almost Daily Basis. Street Lights not functioning.
5. Water - Unauthorized Sale to builders making flats.
6. Un Metered Water Supply.
7. Worst Maintenance of areas and Very High Maintenance Charge - A Bone of Contention.
8. Security and Safety Issues.
9. Land Encroachment .
10. Domestic Waste Collection.
11. No Community Centre.
12. Mandir & Crematorium.
13. The drain in Sector 56 &57