Jordan Colosi 0

Support for Removal of the Daikin in Jordan's Cottage

22 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
Jordan Colosi 0 Comments
22 people have signed. Add your voice!
3%
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

February 7, 2016

To the Partners of the Inn of Regina Caeli,

We, the undersigned, are members of an online community comprising 2,180 people who experience adverse effects on our health from exposure to very small amounts of mold toxins (mycotoxins). The community is a recovery help forum where we discuss any items of relevance to this topic.

We were very interested to hear of your Inn as advertised as mold-safe from Jordan Colosi, but became concerned upon hearing she has been experiencing mold symptoms since mid-January, and that there is mold in the Daikin heating and cooling unit that cannot be cleaned. We became more concerned upon learning that there is a reluctance to rectify the problem by removing the unit.

This letter is to express our support for Jordan’s request for the removal of the unit from her cottage. The experience of many of our group members suggests that simply covering the unit with foil will not be sufficient to prevent continued exposure to mycotoxins, as Jordan’s experience trying it out this week already confirms.

As many of us would potentially be interested in your cottages, we will be interested to hear of the outcome of this situation. We hope as well that if it turns out removing the Daikin does not mitigate Jordan’s symptoms, that you will continue to investigate all possibilities until the problematic mold is found so that Jordan and/or an unknowing future renter will not be subjected to mold toxins’ harmful effects when they were led to believe that they would be in a mold-safe environment.

Sincerely,

Share for Success

Comment

22

Signatures