Citizens Against Rezoning in Fulton, MD
We, the citizens, taxpayers and voters of Howard County oppose the rezoning and subsequent high-density development proposed with R-A-15 in Fulton, Maryland.
Our opposition is based on substantiated concerns about:
(1) increased traffic on already stressed and congested roads;
(2) detrimental effects on our environment including air and water pollution, water shortages and the loss of valuable farmland;
(3) health and safety of our citizens and children threatened by increased traffic and crime resulting from a bursting infrastructure;
(4) influx of students into our already-full public school system; and
(5) the general lack of existing infrastructure to sustain additional housing units.