plokij pl 0

Stop the potential spreading of the Novel Coronavirus in School of Umass Boston

163 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
plokij pl 0 Comments
163 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

Since there is a confirmed coronavirus case happened in Umass Boston, we are asking Umass Boston to cancel the school for the following week while we are waiting for the results for other's who get in touch with that student.

First of all, we don't know how many people got in touch with him. Patients who are in Incubation period can still spread the coronavirus and show no symptoms. from the email, it says "His few close contacts have been identified and are being monitored for any sign of symptoms" did not mention anything about isolate them. they can be still active in the campus.

Second, effective masks are low in stock. Masks and wash hands are important. However, there is no more mask in local store/online.

Third, some students suggest if the school can just do online course for 2 weeks. So they dont have to come to school but still catch up the lessons.

(welcome to edit more, comment below, share ur voice)

Share for Success