Stop the Grant Street redevelopment application!
This petition is not "No to density", it's "No to this design, on this site".
Density and affordable housing are good. This design, on this site, is not.
It's Not accepted by the neighborhood
It's Not supported by the Urban Design Panel
It's Not affordable, even on a living wage
The only ones who win with this design on this site are the developers.
NOT a fit ...
- Major slopes (will effectively be 8 storeys tall when compared to its neighbors)
- Short lots & no lane (will be 62 feet closer to its neighbors than normal)
NOT Urban Design Panel approved ...
- Challenging grades (slopes)
- No lane
- Short lots
- Poor context & neighborhood fit
NOT affordable, even on a living wage ...
- 1BR $1869/month requires $70-$80,000 income
- 2BR $2457/month = $90-$99,000 income
- 3BR $3235/month = $140-$150,000 income
Help us stop it on September 12, when the results of this petition channel plus others will be presented to Vancouver City Council. For more information, or to help stop it, contact the Brittania Woodland Area Resident's Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.